Monday 30 April 2018

Proms, weddings, family shoots !

Hello,


I have been taking bookings for proms and weddings, it is a truly exciting season. You may be interested in what I have to offer if you are looking for affordable, creative photography. I believe in really seeing an image before it is taken, in being present to the story. I believe photography is all about composition, light and finding beauty. I have experience shooting weddings, events, family photo shoots and still life. Please get in touch via the contact box below and I can send you information on my pricing. I would love to hear from you.




But for now here's to confetti days, proms, pimms and a little bit of love 





Confetti love 











Pimms, wedding cake, button holes and lace ...














Here's to a little bit of love 



















  These girls will go to the prom !!










No comments:

Post a Comment